Sunday, May 9, 2010

One more week!


Well, I head northwest this Saturday! Procrastinator that I am, I am not finished packing. Surprised? I'm not, that's for sure. I think this quote suits me perfectly this week...

If it weren't for the last minute, I wouldn't get anything done! ~Author Unknown

Yes, it is one of those weeks!

But before I can go to work in Idaho, I am taking a mini vacation to Vancouver, BC, Seattle WA and Spokane, WA with my sis, Melanie. I'm really looking forward to because...



Vancouver looks amazing!!!

And Seattle...



...doesn't look like it will disappoint, either!

And Spokane? That portion of the trip is going to be chill-time with our bestie, Sheila.

It's going to be a good two weeks, starting this Saturday!



2 comments:

  1. Vancouver photo:http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://whoyoucallingaskeptic.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/vancouver-bc.jpg&imgrefurl=http://whoyoucallingaskeptic.wordpress.com/2009/10/30/vancouvers-floating-feet/&usg=__lEBx99I_rETVgNejL5ivd67PsHc=&h=768&w=1024&sz=292&hl=en&start=6&sig2=geBOLAX--_FynjhlnNDcYg&um=1&itbs=1&tbnid=oUI4XxEcHTeUNM:&tbnh=113&tbnw=150&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dvancouver,%2Bbc%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26tbs%3Disch:1&ei=9TfoS-6zCYfKNfeC1LYF

    Seattle photo: http://www.visitingdc.com/images/seattle-skyline-picture.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vancouver is gorgeous, of course-make sure you look for all of the gardens-the flowers are amazing!

    I just got back from Seattle last night, wonderful of course. If you have time, eat at Ivar's chowder on the harbor (world famous clam chowder!) They have a sit down restaurant and also a cheaper walk up and order window. Of course dont miss Pike Place Market! And we took a tour of the underground that was SO interesting! Dont forget the coffee.. :) Have a great trip girl!

    ReplyDelete